It has recently come to my attention (or, more specifically, been brought to my attention) that my presence is sorely lacking on our blog. This situation has persisted for several reasons. They are not legitimate reasons. In fact, some would say they are lies. Let's not be so harsh though. Let's call them "untruths" instead.
Untruth One: I was loath to offer up my own thoughts in this space for your consumption and consideration because there wasn't much I had to say. However, this could not possibly be true because I have an opinion on almost anything and everything upon which one can be said have an opinion. I didn't say it was an informed opinion. I just said opinion.
Untruth Two: I don't have the time to go through the hassle of posting on this stinking blog. (My untruths get progressively meaner.) But I do have time. Amber has class two nights a week which provides me with some free time. I usually spend that partaking of the vast array of cable television programming that is beamed into our home. I have 360 channels and, for the most part, there is never anything on. I can only watch them remodel a bathroom so many times (The Reveal: "Oh my gosh I LOVE my new bathroom!" and cue the waterworks). I can only watch The Untouchables so many times (This movie is always on TV. Right now, somewhere in the world there is a channel showing this movie.) The point is that I have more time than I think. And how much time does it really take to tappity-tap-tap out a few paragraphs on the keyboard? Not much.
So to review: I have not been blogging enough. I have things to say. I have the time to say them.
So I'm making it my goal to post once per week preferably on Monday or Tuesday night when Amber is in class. So you can expect one blog per week. Ideally. One blog per week. Consider yourself warned.
=MV=
yess!!!!! my birthday wish has come true!!! LOL :)
ReplyDelete-av-
yay! more volbeda thoughts. you can count on at least 1 reader in addition to amber. i love opinions.
ReplyDeleteI love opinions, too. Especially when they're mine!
ReplyDelete=MV=