Thursday, May 15, 2008

Here SHE is

Here are a few pics of our little girl ... yes, it's a girl. The past two weeks have been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for us (mainly me) as my blood work came back abnormal for Down Syndrome (I'll write more later about what the journey has been like for me). We were able to meet with a specialist today and he thought everything looked "normal". Sonograms aren't 100% accurate for diagnosing Down Syndrome so we won't know the final answer until her arrival in October. However, he didn't see any cause for concern at this point.

Right now I just want to share pictures of our little angel and thank the Lord for this precious life that He has created and is allowing us to be a part of. We will continue to trust the Creator's hand at work, knowing that this little girl is forming just as He planned ...


Top picture: her profile
Bottom picture: toes (left side) and top of her head (right side)

-amber-

5 comments:

  1. Adriane DavenportMay 15, 2008 at 2:34 PM

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's precious! I'm very glad that she's healthy. What a blessing!
    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I found your blog on facebook! My blog is www.hayleybobay.blogspot.com, I am so glad that I can keep up with your life even more now! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete