Michael has officially started demolition of the bathroom. Once that is done we'll paint the room, set up the furniture and be ready to meet our precious little girl. Right now her favorite things are 1) Michael's voice (she gets super active), 2) taking a shower (not sure if it's the sound or what but she loves it) and 3) Jamba Juice (a girl after her mommy's heart). Right now she is still affectionately known as "baby v" but we're hoping to give her a name in the near future! :)
I have been known to make some decisions in life much harder than they actually are. Picking out nursery fabrics seems to be one of those as I have seriously over-thought the entire process. Thanks to a wonderful girl (who I don't even know) who will be sewing this and the input of family and friends - I have finally come to a decision. Here they are ...

av
it's going to be gorgeous! i love them all! can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete