
Recently we tried our hand(s) at grooming Zoe. All in all it wasn't that bad but I wasn't up for doing it again right now. So, off to PetsMart we went. You think I would have learned from our last "grooming gone bad" experience there but convenience persuaded me to give it another chance.
This picture is the result of convenience ...
AV
(PS - My hubby set something up so we can post blogs via email. I predict a spike in postings due to this new means of entertainment. We'll see ...)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Awe, poor Zoe!!! Anna has had some bad hair cuts in her day - but usually the Petsmart by you does a good job. One time I did get someone new - but I took her back and they fixed her up. It is hair - it will grow!! We have been going to Dee's Doggie Den lately off of Mockingbird and they have done a good job as well.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! :-) Hey...only 8 days left! Hope you are resting and feeling great!
ReplyDelete