Sunday, October 5, 2008

Coming Home

We made it home. All is well. It's 4:00 a.m. And we're up for a feeding. Here's a picture of our girl right before we left the hospital. Enjoy. :)

-amber
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 comments:

  1. I have to say it again...she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet heart! beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet and just as beautiful as she can be! I was such the proud "Kiki" today - I have a brag book from when Thomas was little and now she has been out into the book! There I was just showing her to all who would look - no matter if they wanted to or not! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful. Congratulations to you both! Joni Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! She has your eyes, blessed little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Lecia Williams. Your baby is so beautiful Amber....oooh you just want to snuggle her! I have two incredibly cute grandsons...do you guys do arranged marriages?

    ReplyDelete