
Good News: A few weeks ago my dad got married.
Bad News: We didn't take a single picture.
We were so busy taking care of Audrey and enjoying ourselves that the camera never came out of the bag so I don't have any wedding pictures to share. It was absolutely beautiful - just what they wanted. So, here is a belated CONGRATULATIONS to the happy couple! LJ has been an important part of our lives for the past few years but now it is nice to make it official.
Here is a picture of all of us from a friend's wedding this past weekend. LJ is the one with the hat - something she is known for. She has some of the most FABULOUS hats you have ever seen in your life! If only I had a smaller head and an occasion to wear one then I'd be set. :)
Dad and LJ, we love you!!!
-av-
you all look so happy in this picture! congrats all the way around :)
ReplyDelete