Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baking Buddies

As a little girl, I LOVED spending time in the kitchen and I am trying to expose A to all the fun stuff as soon as I can. It only takes a few seconds to hear the pitter-patter of her feet running into the kitchen and asking for a chair to stand on when she hears the big mixer turn on. I must admit that I love, love, love every second and she is the best baking buddy I've ever had (but a close second is my dear friend Catertot who I cooked with regularly growing up).

Just a few days ago I introduced her to making the "thumbprint cookies" that were my favorite as a little girl and I hope to get some pictures of her smushing her sweet little thumb into the balls of dough very soon - the cutest little thumbprints EVER! :)

These pics are from muffins we made a few weeks back. Yes, I let her have the spatula and she enjoyed every single lick! :)

-av-

No comments:

Post a Comment