Friday, July 27, 2007

Back to School (almost)

Nothing has been set in stone but I have been accepted to DBU's Counseling program so I may end up there this Fall. Yes, I realize it's late August and I still don't have anything set in stone but I'm not worried ... yet. :)

In honor of going back to school I've taken the plunge ... into the Blackberry world. It's taken me a few days just to figure out how it works ... I'm still having problems with some of the basics. Thank goodness I have a techy husband who always comes to the rescue.

For those of you who already have one - you know how great it is! For those of you who don't have one - you're really missing out (on what my mom affectionately calls a crack-berry since it's addicting). LOL

The thought behind getting this is that I'll be able to access e-mail and internet while I am at school. I thought it sounded like a great idea but now that I'm typing it out ... it seems a little silly. :) I mean, shouldn't I be paying attention when I'm in class and not checking my e-mail??? Time will tell. Besides being able to check e-mail, you all will be happy to know that I get an alert when anyone posts a comment on this blog. So ... post away my friends!

Michael got a new toy too ... but I'll let him show and tell for himself.

And just for fun - my new favorite pic of "us"

Happy Friday!!!!
amber

1 comment:

  1. yay for counseling school!! Honestly, I almost feel like you were born to be a therapist--it is such a great fit for you. Also, I loved reading your 100--it made me miss you terribly

    ReplyDelete