Audrey Bliss Volbeda
Audrey means "noble strength" and is a name
that I have loved for a long time.
Bliss means "pure joy" and is my mom's maiden name.
Volbeda needs no explanation
And a few pics just for fun ...
a belly pic at 24 weeks in Chicago

proud parents-to-be

Audrey means "noble strength" and is a name
that I have loved for a long time.
Bliss means "pure joy" and is my mom's maiden name.
Volbeda needs no explanation
And a few pics just for fun ...
a belly pic at 24 weeks in Chicago
proud parents-to-be
-av-
Hi Amber and Mikey!
ReplyDeleteI just got caught up on your blog. I love it! I'm so happy for you two and I can't wait to meet little Audrey. When are you going to visit Cali again? We would love to see you guys. =)
...Kristin
I love the name! It's on our extremely short list if we ever have a girl too!
ReplyDeleteyay! i LOVE her name, and it just feels right. audrey bliss...i can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteI love her name!!!! Bliss is such a great middle name. Your belly looks precious!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You look great! Enjoy these precious times!!
ReplyDeleteI love the name you chose---so precious--you are the cutest pregnant person!
ReplyDelete