I've been MIA for awhile - we have had a lot going on and still have a lot left to do. I will post pictures from the baby shower - eventually. In the meantime, here is some fun reading ... I was tagged by Courtney. Not sure if I'm supposed to wait until next Wednesday to post this but changes are that I will forget about it if I don't do it right now ... so here goes.
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know they've been tagged.- I can't stand dirty dishes or a dirty sink. Michael can attest to the fact that if we are eating dinner while watching a movie or tv show I can't let dirty dishes sit in front of me until the show is over. I get up, rinse them and put them in the dishwasher. I also have a small obsession with the kitchen sink - it should be clear of dishes and clean in and of itself. Currently, our is white so I am a frequent user of "Soft Scrub with bleach." Our dishwasher decided to stop working last night so this "quirk" is requiring lots of handwashing right now.
- I am obsessed with tweezers and tweezing. I'll just leave it at that! :) Anyone who has lived with me can testify to this fact.
- I don't like a cluttered car. If I am running in to a store I usually "tidy up" the console. Go figure! I wonder how this will change in a few weeks when my car is filled with Audrey's "baby gear."
- I love lotion - hand, body, face, etc. Any good lotion is a friend of mine! I don't know if it will have an affect on how I age or not but the theory is the more moist you can keep your skin the better. I don't use lotion occassionally - I use it multiple times a day. In fact, the "tidy" console in my car even has a bottle of hand lotion in it ... as does my purse. :)
- I rarely leave the house wearing the first outfit that I put on that morning. I attribute the indecisive wardrobe selections to wearing uniforms from Kindergarten thru 12th grade - never having to actually decide what to wear! Multiple outfit changes means that my "nos" usually end up on the foot of the bed.
- I have cold feet - not figuratively but literally. I have a reputation of tucking them underneath other people's legs so beware if you ever sit close to me on the couch.
-amber-
awwww, it makes me happy that i'm familiar with all your quirks! good luck keeping a clean car with baby! if you could see mine right now...ugh, it's terrible!
ReplyDeletei love the first one-im the same way! i cant sit around knowing there are dirty dishes to be put away/cleaned. i cant relax--
ReplyDeletethanks for yesterday! so great to see you! i loved it