Zoe was in desperate need of a haircut last week. Usually we take her to get groomed but I want to figure out how to do it on our own. I mean, how hard can it be to cut a dog's hair? The pictures speak for themselves ...
Before - Shaggy Dog

During - Wet Dog

After - What can I say? :)
Obviously, this is going to take some practice on our part. I think we can figure it out but she'll have to sacrifice her self-esteem in the process. :)
-av-
Aw, she is so cute! I think you did great for your first try. We try to cut our Westie's hair ourselves and it always turns out.. interesting. Oh well, it's free and I don't think they care! :)
ReplyDeleteMom says you did a great job Amber!
ReplyDeleteI think it's hilarious you finally decided to give up on groomers.