Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Jesus

Last Sunday was the children's Christmas program at our church. They needed a "baby Jesus" for the finale and we just so happened to have a newborn. I am hesitant to put these pictures up for the world to see but they are SO FUNNY that I can't resist. We'll look back at these pictures for years to come and get a good laugh! Have you ever seen a blonde Mary before? :)


I can't prove it but I am guessing they didn't have pacifiers back then ... :)


She did great ... didn't make a peep the entire time. Way to go, girl!!!

-av-

3 comments:

  1. okay, so no comments from you about the fact that Jesus was a MALE?????


    Still, all very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hysterical!! these pics are keepers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are priceless!!! Love the blond Mary comment too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete