Monday, December 15, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus

For those who don't know, Charles Hollingsworth has been like a grandfather to me my entire life. He also just happens to make a perfect Santa. I sat in his lap year after year as a little girl. A few years back we took Zoe when she was "our baby."


Things have changed since then so this year we took Audrey ...


I put a HUGE poinsettia headband on her (I'm sure she'll thank me for this when she grows up) ...


I even convinced Michael to join us ...


And we invited our dearest girlfriends (Katie and Bailey) ...


We couldn't resist taking a picture of both of our girls with Santa ... (Bailey's expression is classic)


Charles' wife, Zeta, makes a great Mrs. Claus ...


And we can't forget Kiki ...



Thanks to the Hollingsworth family for making Audrey's first Christmas special already!

-av-

3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the poinsetta hairbow! The day before we found out Braden was a boy, I had several LARGE bows picked out for a little girl...they'll have to wait, but are SO cute on Audrey!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie and i LOVE the headband!
    Merry Christmas!
    ~tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute, cute! audrey looks gorgeous, and so do you! where did you get the headband? i can't believe she would actually keep it on!

    ReplyDelete