I have been making Audrey's baby food. We started with sweet potatoes which are still her favorite by a mile! Then we moved on to peas, butternut squash, yellow squash, avocado and are currently "going bananas." She has been a great sport about most of it. She is really enjoying food although, according to something I found on babycenter.com, I don't think she is eating as much as she "should be." I don't feel the need to worry; she is having fun, we are trying new foods and I'm still nursing so I am sure she is getting everything she needs.
I tried to document my baby food making process last week with the butternut squash. I am still learning but it goes (or looks) something like this ...

-av-
Hey there! We just jumped on the baby food train. He likes rice cereal for sure. I tried avocado next b/c it is easy to "make". Anyway, as we keep navigating the "Make your own baby food" waters, I might be tapping into your expertise!
ReplyDelete- Sara