Yes, I love to laugh but what I love even more is listening to Audrey laugh. Tonight we hit a home run. Michael could hardly hold the camera steady because he was laughing so hard. I had tears rolling down my face.
Right before she went to bed she spotted Zoe ...
And since I JUST figured out how to post our videos ... here are a few more
-av-
The video of her laughing is SO cute! It reminded me of Broc when he was that age, and I'm looking forward to Asa going through that as well!!
ReplyDeletethe videos are great! the laughing was is absolutely amazing!
ReplyDeleteoh my GOODNESS!!!! i love these videos! i can totally see you in audrey, and i can't believe how she's grown! what a doll and a total crack-up! i know i'm over-using exclamation points here, but i have the biggest smile right now just thinking about her! love you.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! It makes me want to learn how to do videos too! Can't wait to play again soon.
ReplyDelete~tiff
you should send that in to america's funniest home videos! cutest laugh i've ever heard!
ReplyDelete