We recently had a very unusual comment made about Audrey from someone in Brazil that we have never met and it has prompted us to make this change. With a name like Volbeda it is easy to track us down and we want to make sure our little angel stays safe (us too, of course).
I am trying not to be paranoid or over react but we have talked about it for a few weeks and think this is the way to go.
Please keep reading!!!! :)
-amber-
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Oh my gosh, that's scary! I don't blame you one bit. We'll definitely keep reading! :)
ReplyDeletehow does that work? I guess I am going to have to give up my google reader...
ReplyDeleteplease add me to you list:
ReplyDeletewhitneyelaine123@hotmail.com
i will go private too when i get around to it, but can definitely see why you would want to.
add me too! I should probably do this too!
ReplyDeleteHow scary!! Add me to your list of readers!
ReplyDeletecreeeeepy! you know i want to be on the list! i think we're gonna do the same thing. i've just been lazy about it. love you!
ReplyDeletethat same thing happened to us. we went private for a while, then i decided to go public again after a couple months and we haven't gotten any strange comments since. definitely add us to the list so we can stay updated!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is scarey. I am sure it was nothing big but it is better safe than sorry. I have been thinking about doing the same thing- even with facebook. How do you go private?
ReplyDeleteAdd me when you go private :) Add my gmail address
ReplyDeleteI would love to be on the list to keep up with you and your cutie patootie daugher! hayleycodybobay@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Amber! Add me to the list! That video of Audrey laughing at the dog is priceless!! courtneygcox@charter.net
ReplyDeletePrecisely the reason I went private - you'll lose some readers, but I feel safe knowing who exactly is reading and who isn't. ;)
ReplyDeleteAmber,
ReplyDeleteI think it's a smart move on your part, and you can never be too careful about your kids. Please add me (awenaas@gmail.com). I love seeing all the pics of Audrey. She's so darn cute!
Hey Volbeda family,
ReplyDeleteWe love to read your blog. Please, please let us continue. :)
samandcharis@gmail.com
btw...looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend at the Hernandez's. :)
~The Lau's
I definitely want to be on the list! Let me know how.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be on the list! Love keeping up with you guys..especially since our girls are so close to the same age!
ReplyDeleteCathleen
Cathleen.Camp@gmail.com
iluvnathanglenn@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteGuess you need my email!
Hi Amber!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a bit scary. I think going private sounds like a very prudent idea. Please add me to your list of readers :-) jill briesch @ yahoo . com except that there are really no spaces anywhere in there. Thanks!
We'd love to be on the list, too. :)
ReplyDeletejaynlaura@juno.com