Monday, October 19, 2009

"Remember the Alamo"

And that we did.

We took a trip to San Antonio a few weeks ago before Michael started his new job. The weather was agreeable some of the time but we also got a lot of cold rain. Nonetheless, we had lots of fun. Here's a recap ...

The Alamo
Been there, done that.

Mi Tierra Restaurant
A staple in San Antonio with some of the craziest decorations I've seen in awhile. Food was okay but the atmosphere was very entertaining.

"Daddy, I want that one."

Eating on the Riverwalk.
We got lots of great recommendations but the highlight was Boudros.
A MUST for anyone who is visiting San Antonio.

Reading books after dinner

Playing Peek-A-Boo in the hotel room

Hanging out with "Dada"

-av-

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Boudros!! YUMMMMM!!! Did you get the tableside guacamole!?!?!? That is the best stuff EVER. That is where Trent and I ate before going to the Alamo to get engaged. Wow - that was almost 3 years ago (next month!). It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete